No doubt, seven out of ten adults experience stress and anxiety on a daily basis. Optimistic studies reveal that exercise is the only thing that works as the best stress buster. Exercising can keep calm your mind and bay your work pressure, life problems, or social media frenzy. Keep in mind; a peaceful mind is best for your both physical and mental health.
Several optimistic studies show that chronic stress can lead to unexplained weight loss. If you are experience stress, then get your simple and organized weight loss planner to track your calorie needs. You can get healthy weight loss planner from the authorized platform of calculator-online.net. However, your brain function, heart health, behavior, internal organs, and immunity are highly affected due to stress and anxiety.
So, you have to stick on exercise routine as it is ideal for improving your blood circulation and stimulates of endorphins or ‘feel-good’ hormones. Within a couple of minutes, your exercise makes you feel energetic and rejuvenated. So, say goodbye to feeling fatigued, disturbed, and worried! In this article, we are decided to discuss the most effective exercises for reducing stress and anxiety. Read on to take a look!
Best Exercises To Reduce Stress And Anxiety:
What You Have To Do:
- First of all, you ought to lie down on a mat
- Then, you have to place one hand on your chest and the other one on your lower rib cage
- Once done, then you ought to breathe in slowly through your nose and feel both your hands move up. Keep in mind, don’t try to force the breathing
- After that, you have to exhale through the mouth with pursed lips and feel your both hands move down – don’t try to constrict your abdominal muscles forcibly
Alternate Nostril Breathing:
What You Have To Do:
- First of all, you have to sit on a chair or can sit on the floor with your legs folded
- Then, you ought to place your left hand on your left knee
- Once done, then you have to place your right thumb on your right nostril and close it
- After that, you ought to inhale slowly through your left nostril – keep counting 1 to 10
- Then, you have to hold your breath for a while and close your left nostril using right ring finger. At the same time, you have to open your right nostril
- Then, you have to slowly breath out with your right nostril and count 1 to 10
- Finally, you ought to breathe in using your right nostril and breathe out through your left nostril
Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art that based on the Yin and Yang philosophy; it can help to improve your health by reducing stress and anxiety. It often used as a defense mechanism, but nowadays it becomes prominent as one of the tremendous ways that help to relax and flush negative energy out of the body and mind. You can join the Tai Chi class if you remotely like yoga or Pilates.
According to optimistic studies, running regularly can highly effective for your entire health, and it definitely helps you feel more relaxed and less anxious. Keep in mind, when stress taking a physical form or you feel anxiety choking you up, and then get your running shoes and start running. You have to run on a treadmill or a track.
Pilates is a combination of Eastern yoga therapy and Western exercise. It has been created specifically to help the injured soldiers of World War II recover faster. Today, it becomes very popular and helps strengthen the body, increase flexibility, and even reduce stress and anxiety. You have to hire a professional trainer or join a Pilate class.
Thankfully, you come to know about the most effective exercises for reducing stress and anxiety. You just have to practice a combination of the above exercises maximum for 20 minutes to get effective results – Good Luck!